Sunday 2 October 2011

Cardiff

Friday came and finally I was off to Cardiff a weekend away with the girls... I must say the excitement was electrifying, our first weekend away together!! My journey started with a train ticket, a bag and a bottle of wine, I know what your thinking (rehab)lol but there was no way I was making a 2hr journey without a little help from Mr Rose himself… Got to Cardiff a little earlier than expected, too early to be precise, the girls where stuck in rush hour traffic (in their bar on wheels) so I took the opportunity to sit around have a cocktail and soak up the Cardiff air…

It was more of a hectic day for me, got off at my stop and it was written in Welsh I had to play spot the English lol. Whilst I was waiting for the girls I spotted a bar right opposite burger king and I thought to myself why not have a cocktail with a view of hungry people lool, Just as I expected an interesting looking man walked past the outside sitting area and went into burger king, I saw this particular man ordering his meal, he ate it and then came back after what looked like 30mins ordered a big meal and ate again lol. I was there that long…
anyway I must say I was kinda disappointed coz I didn't hear anyone from Cardiff speaking in Welsh or even the accent, it all sounded the same like people just speaking normal English. The girls finally came after what looked like 2hours AND THAT’S WHERE THE PARTY BEGAN…

I had a blast in Cardiff, we hit the town Friday night, Saturday saw us touring around the city centre, we hopped on a bus to Cardiff bay where we took a tour boat to the other side of the bay where we set up picnic and enjoyed the sun sea and YES!! booOOoooze!!, the bay is a nice relaxing place, has a warm romantic feel would be good for a lil romantic getaway ..by the time we got back to our hotel we were so tired however the party was jus getting started and what followed is hilarious and memorable. It defo can't be written down… 3 words ALCOHOL,ALCOHOL,ALCOHOL…Saturday night defined the entire trip

Sunday was bitter sweet, we were excited to get back to our lives but sad that we were leaving a city that had taught us how to let go and enjoy life as life is too short..
everyone went separate ways now left with only memories….
They say memories don’t live like people do but what they do is leave you with an eternal grasp of a time that once was…
Till we meet again…..

No comments:

Post a Comment