Saturday 8 October 2011

African Prints

I love me some African prints, and i ain't the only soul in the universe whose got a soft spot for these prints. Peeps like Rihanna, Beyonce, and Alicia Keys are also wearing them..celebrities are wearing Boxing kitten's collection.

For those who don't know what BK is( its modern African fashion by Designer Maya Amina Lake.).

So here is some of the BK collection worn by Rihanna and Solange. There's a mixture of BK collection and just random outfits I found on the net that I liked..

Here.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am in love with these prints! Especially on the rompers and jumpers. I normally don't go for too many prints (I think I have about 2 or 3 items in my entire closet with such bold patterns), but this makes me want to experiment more. No lie. :)

    ReplyDelete